Draft Initial Study Available
The Sacramento Regional Transit District (RT) is pleased to announce the availability of the Draft Initial Study for the South Sacramento Corridor Phase 2 Extension 69 kV Transmission Line and Joint Pole Facilities Relocation Project.
The Draft Initial Study will be available for public review and comment for a period of 30 days from October 11, 2013 through November 11, 2013. The document is available below for download and review.
Click Here to View Draft IS Documents
- Initial Study/Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendix A: Biological Opinion for the CRB Extension Project (2005)
- Appendix B: Biological Opinion for the SSCP2 Project (2008)
- Appendix C: Amendment to the Biological Opinion for the SSCP2 Project (2011)
- Appendix D: USFWS Technical Assistance Direction for SMUD Operation sand Maintenance Activities (2007)
- Appendix E: Detailed 69 kV and Joint Pole Facilities Relocation Project Alignment Plans
- Appendix F: Environmental Data Resources Database Search Report
Written comments should be submitted and received at the following address.
Director, Project Management
Sacramento Regional Transit District
2811 O Street
Sacramento, CA 95812
Fax: (916) 454-6016
RT will also host an open house meeting to inform the public about the contents of the Draft Initial Study and to answer questions about the project. The public will be encouraged to submit comments at the meeting. Click here to view the open house invitation. The open house will be held:
Monday, October 21, 2013
5:30 to 7:30 pm
Susan B. Anthony Elementary School (multi-purpose room)
7864 Detroit Boulevard, Sacramento, CA